Thank you for your interest in donating art to Art With Heart! Your contribution will allow us to further our mission of providing hope and healing to those impacted by domestic and sexual violence.
20th Annual Art With Heart
February 29, 2020
Elder Gallery of Contemporary Art
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We seek diversity of mediums, subjects, and artists for our 2020 Art With Heart auction. The value of your piece should be that provided by your own appraiser.
2) Artists may submit donations for consideration. You will be notified by email shortly after if your piece(s) have been accepted into the auction. Please plan to drop off accepted artwork at Safe Alliance (601 E. 5th St., Suite 400) during normal operating hours. For hanging pieces, artwork must be wired prior to drop off. Failure to do so may exclude your artwork from the auction and/or Juried Competition.
3) We are unable to change any information regarding your artwork once submitted (title, value, etc.).
4) Each donor will receive one general admission ticket per accepted item donated (limit 2) to the event for applications received on or before Feb. 15. Additional tickets may be purchased online. Please submit a separate online application for each item to be considered.
5) All accepted pieces will be judged in the 2020 Juried Competition. Finalists and awards will be announced at the Art With Heart auction on February 29, 2020. Juror and prizes to be announced.
6) Any unsold pieces may be picked up by the donor at 601 E. 5th St., Suite 400, Charlotte, NC 28202 the week following Art With Heart. By submitting your application below, the donor acknowledges and excuses any damage that may occur during transportation. You may not pick up your piece(s) at the event.
7) In order to further recognize our amazing artists, we may display the following submitted information with your donation on the night of the auction. We reserve the right to edit this information for space allowed.