Thank you for your interest in donating art to Art With Heart, benefiting Safe Alliance! Your contribution will allow Safe Alliance to further its mission of providing hope and healing to those impacted by domestic and sexual violence.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
Art With Heart
Saturday, February 23, 2019
CenterStage in NoDa
1) We seek diversity of mediums, subjects, and artists for our 2019 Art With Heart auction. The value of your piece should be that provided by your own appraiser.
2) Artists may submit donations for consideration by February 8, 2019. You will be notified by email shortly after if your piece(s) have been accepted into the auction. Please plan to drop off accepted artwork at Safe Alliance (601 East Fifth Street, Suite 400) or J. Sam's by February 8th during normal operating hours. (Please check J. Sam's hours & location before attempting to drop off your work.) For hanging pieces, artwork must be wired prior to drop off. Failure to do so may exclude your artwork from the auction and/or Juried Competition.
3) Each donor will receive one general admission ticket per accepted item donated (limit 2) to the event. Additional tickets may be purchased at www.SafeAlliance.org/ArtWithHeart. Please submit a separate online application for each item to be considered.
4) All accepted pieces will be judged in the 2019 Juried Competition. Finalists and awards will be announced at the Art With Heart auction on February 23, 2019. Juror and prizes to be announced.
5) Any unsold pieces may be picked up by the donor at 601 East Fifth Street, Suite 400, Charlotte, NC 28202 the week following Art With Heart. By submitting your application below, the donor acknowledges and excuses any damage that may occur during transportation. You may not pick up your piece(s) at the event.
6) In order to further recognize our amazing artists, we may display the following submitted information with your donation on the night of the auction. We reserve the right to edit this information for space allowed.