Thank you for your interest in interning with Safe Alliance! Our internship programs offer students practical and meaningful learning opportunities within the different departments of our agency.
Descriptions and responsibilities about each of our internship programs can be found below:
• Hotline Advocate Intern
• Survivor Resource Center Intern
• Victim Assistance Court Program Advocate Intern
• Sexual Trauma Resource Center Intern (Advocate)
• Sexual Trauma Resource Center Intern (Clinical)
How to apply:
1. Read and review the internship description for the program you are interested in.
2. Fill out our internship application below. *You will be asked to upload a copy of your resume.
3. After all materials are received and reviewed, potential candidates will be contacted to set up an interview time. No application will be reviewed unless all information is completed and submitted.
In an emergency please dial 911
Call the Greater Charlotte Hope Line 24/7 for info on parenting, domestic violence and sexual assault 980.771.4673.