Safe Alliance prohibits any social media site articles, comments, or any other content that includes any of the following:
- Comments not topically related to the particular social medium article being discussed.
- Personal attacks of any kind.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability.
- Profane language or content.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Conduct or encouragement of substance abuse.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Promotion of any political organizations.
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Posts that disclose the identity or other confidential information about clients or staff without their consent.
- Content that infringes on copyrights or trademarks.
Safe Alliance reserves the right to delete any comments posted on its electronic communications/social media site at any time. The agency reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue access to the agency's social media site at any time, without notice and for any reasons and in its sole discretion. The agency may disclose communications and activities on its social media sites in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including requests under the Patriot Act, judicial orders, warrants, or subpoenas, or for the protection of individuals or the community.