When you join the Safe Alliance Young Professionals group, you join a diverse community of volunteers who are passionate about helping
survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
• We raise awareness about Safe Alliance at young professional events.
• We fundraise via regular donations and special events.
• We serve clients directly by volunteering at the shelter and via the phone line.
• We are advocates for Safe Alliance and its clients in the community.
• We build friendships and support each other.
Last year, through monthly donations, the Safe Alliance Young Professionals raised funds to provide:
• 80 hours of free legal representation for victims seeking Domestic Violence Protective Orders.
• A week's worth of food for three families staying at the Domestic Violence Shelter.
In an emergency please dial 911
Call the Greater Charlotte Hope Line 24/7 for info on parenting, domestic violence and sexual assault 980.771.4673.