To find out more about career opportunities at Safe Alliance email your resume, questions or other inquiries to email@example.com.
Current Safe Alliance Employment Opportunities
- Safe Alliance is seeking Shelter Relief Staff. This part-time, on-call position reports to the Shelter Relief Staff Supervisor at Safe Alliance. He/she promotes the well-being and development of women and their children who are in danger of violence by the woman’s intimate partner by managing the operation of The Shelter during evenings or weekends. Qualified candidates will have a BS or BA degree from an accreditted college or university or two years of college AND at least one year residential facility experience.
To apply, send cover letter and resume with job title noted in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sexual Trauma Resource Center Counselors
Safe Alliance has an opening for Sexual Trauma Resource Center (STRC) counselors in both the Charlotte and Lake Norman offices. The STRC Counselor supports the agency by providing hope and healing to victims of sexual assault and child abuse by providing direct client services. These part-time positions become available September 1, 2015.
- Provide intake, assessment, crisis intervention and safety planning.
- Use appropriate, agency approved treatment interventions and modalities which may include individual, group, play therapy, and expressive arts therapy.
- Deliver client services to children, teens and adults by interviewing, diagnosing, developing and implementing service plans.
- Working with STRC Advocates, ensure coordinated client care with key community partners.
- Provide telephone crisis intervention as needed.
- Maintain accurate, up to date client, program and agency records, including case tracking.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s in Counseling, Social Work or Marriage & Family Therapy or similar field
- 2+ years’ experience working with victims
- Licensure (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) or working toward licensure (LCSW only)
- Experience with evidenced based practices (TFCBT, CPT, etc) preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
No calls or drop-ins please.
To apply send cover letter and resume with the job title listed in the subject line to email@example.com.