This full-time position is based in the main Safe Alliance office in Charlotte, NC, and oversees activities including strategy and implementation of all agency event fundraising and brand awareness events as well as management of corporate relationships.
- Oversee all event functions including logistics, fiscal management, volunteer management, in-kind donations, sponsorship and execution.
- Provide leadership on and management of corporate relationships for the purpose of long-term event sponsorship and agency support.
- Influence, direct and manage multiple committees’ ensuring that an event meets/exceeds agency budget requirements. Integrate best practices into all event operations.
- Develop strong marketing plans and promotional materials which support agency events and corporate relations.
- Cultivate community members for potential committees/donations/volunteer work through networking activities.
- Write grant applications as assigned through the grants management process and assist with related relationship-building activities.
- Develop and implement creative and sustainable event/corporate relations strategies.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field, such as Marketing, Communications or Business
- Proven track record implementing successful events. Strongest applicants will have experience managing events netting $25,000-$100,000.
- Prior non-profit experience preferred
- At least two years applicable experience with some supervisory experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in written and oral expression
- Able to work frequent night/weekend shifts (typically 2-3 nights per week and 1 to 2 weekend events per month)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
- Reliable transportation required
- Pre-employment background check required
No calls or drop-ins please.
To apply send cover letter and resume with job title listed in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sexual Trauma Resource Center Counselors
Safe Alliance has an opening for Sexual Trauma Resource Center (STRC) counselors in both the Charlotte and Lake Norman offices. The STRC Counselor supports the agency by providing hope and healing to victims of sexual assault and child abuse by providing direct client services. These part-time positions become available September 1, 2015.
- Provide intake, assessment, crisis intervention and safety planning.
- Use appropriate, agency approved treatment interventions and modalities which may include individual, group, play therapy, and expressive arts therapy.
- Deliver client services to children, teens and adults by interviewing, diagnosing, developing and implementing service plans.
- Working with STRC Advocates, ensure coordinated client care with key community partners.
- Provide telephone crisis intervention as needed.
- Maintain accurate, up to date client, program and agency records, including case tracking.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s in Counseling, Social Work or Marriage & Family Therapy or similar field
- 2+ years’ experience working with victims
- Licensure (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) or working toward licensure (LCSW only)
- Experience with evidenced based practices (TFCBT, CPT, etc) preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
No calls or drop-ins please.
To apply send cover letter and resume with the job title listed in the subject line to email@example.com.